COMBINE ENJOYMENT WITH PUBLIC RELATIONS: ORCHESTRATE, IMAGINE OR PRODUCE AN EVENT
• Take advantage of this outstanding event in the middle of the cultural season to conduct your public relations operations against the backdrop of modern
and contemporary art with Switzerland as guest of Honour.
• Host a breakfast, brunch or cocktail party during
the preview, the opening night or the late night evening with a personalized private tour of the fair.
• Use the event to communicate on your short term projects
or organise a product launch in a targeted,
• Benefit from the services of a dedicated, professional team to work with you and design a unique operation.
LINK YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND TO OUR VALUES
Get your message out by adapting your advertising tools and/or logo to work with the following communication tools aimed at the following target audience.
VIPs and collectors:
• The VIP wallet given to invited gallery owners, collectors
and professional guests. The folder contains the VIP access
badge to the fair along with the “Springtime
in Paris” booklet detailing the programme of visits
• The Art Paris bag: your logo or a design
of your choice on one side of this top quality cloth bag
(5,000 units). Your brand on show inside the fair
and out in the world.
For the general public:
• The complete and official programme of the fair published as an insert in Télérama magazine a week before the fair: 150,000 copies.
• The catalogue presenting the galleries, publishers
and artists represented at the fair (5,000 copies).
• The fair's map (20,000 copies).
Our website provides up-to-date information on the galleries, artists, performances, exhibitions and conferences. In 2015, our website received 551,713 hits with 240,106 single visitors.
Between November and March, a series
of newsletters is sent out to our database of 6,000 selected
collectors and professionals, 80,000 members of the public
and 1,500 galleries and publishers.
BROCHURE - ART PARIS 2018
COMMUNICATION ORDER FORM - ART PARIS 2018
Communications & Partnerships Director - T. +33 (0)1 56 26 52 32 - Port. +33 (0)6 12 71 59 21
Media & Partnerships Coordinator - T. +33 (0)1 56 26 52 35