Welcome to Art Paris 2021
Being the first art fair in the world to open its doors in September 2020 after lockdown restrictions ended, Art Paris will also be the first art fair to take up residence in the Grand Palais Éphémère on the Champ-de-Mars Paris. The 23rd edition of the spring art fair will take place from 8th to 11th April 2021.
In February, a new programme of private visits and special events will be available on line.
You will be able to book as of mid March, using the login and password received with your VIP badge.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact :
Béatrice Guesnet-Micheli - VIP Relations Manager
T. +33 (0)1 56 26 52 11
VIP PROGRAMME 2020
Your VIP pass entitles you along with a guest of your choice to the following benefits:
• Trade only preview, Wednesday 7th April from 11am to 8pm. VIP or Prestige cardholders only.
• Trade only early opening, Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th April from 10am to 12pm and free access during Public opening hours.
• One free guided tour of the fair by L’Observatoire de l’art contemporain (in french, duration 45 minutes, limited number, mandatory registration)
• Free access to institutions that have specifically given this advantage and indicated as such in the VIP programme.
• Access to the events of the VIP programme (limited number, mandatory registration).
VIP opening hours 2021
Wednesday 7th April : 11am – 8pm (Vernissage)
Thursday 8th April : 10am – 8pm
Friday 9th April : 10am – 9pm
Saturday 10th April : 10am – 8pm
Sunday 11st April : 10am – 8pm
VIP Entrance : GRAND PALAIS - avenue Winston Churchill
Metro: lines 1, 9, 13 / Stations: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Champs-Élysées Clemenceau
RER: line C / Station: Invalides
Bus: lines 28, 42, 52, 72, 73, 80, 83, 93
Special disabled access on Avenue Winston Churchill
Vélib stations (bike-sharing stations):
• 1 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt (near the Palais de la Découverte)
• Avenue Dutuit (near the Petit Palais)
Taxi station at the Rond-point des Champs-Elysées:
+33 (0)1 47 63 00 00
Taxis Bleus: +33 (0)1 49 36 10 10
Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39
Rond-point des Champs-Élysées
Vehicle access to opposite 3 avenue Matignon – Paris 8ème
Pedestrian access to opposite 5 avenue Matignon – Paris 8ème
Due to the Vigipirate plan (increased security measures) level "attack alert", access to Grand Palais is forbidden to all suitcases, all travel bags and backpacks larger than A3 size. The Grand Palais security service may be required to take, without notice, any measure it deems useful.