Welcome to Art Paris 2023
Both regional and cosmopolitan, Art Paris will be celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2023. The fair will run from 30 March to 2 April 2023 at the Temporary Grand Palais Éphémère, bringing together 130 modern and contemporary art galleries from some 20 countries.
A new program of private tours and exclusive events is planned during the week from Monday to Sunday. Registration will open approximately 3 weeks before.
You will then be able to log in below using the new username and password that you will receive with your VIP badge in 2023. Registrations are now closed.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact by email preferably :
Béatrice Guesnet-Micheli - VIP Relations Manager
Joya Ghysel - VIP Relations Assistant
+33 (0)1 56 26 52 11
VIP PROGRAMME 2022
The VIP pass allows you and one guest the following benefits:
• VIP preview, Wednesday 29 March from 11 am to 8 pm. VIP or Prestige cardholders only.
• VIP early opening, Thursday 30 March to Sunday 2 April from 10 am to 12 pm and free access during Public opening hours.
• One free guided tour of the fair by L’Observatoire de l’art contemporain (in French, duration 45 minutes, limited number, mandatory registration)
• Free access to institutions that have specifically given this advantage and indicated as such in the VIP programme.
• Access to the events of the VIP programme (limited number, mandatory registration).
Public opening hours
Thursday 30 March 2023: 12.00 – 20.00
Friday 31 March 2023: 12.00 – 21.00
Saturday 01 April 2023: 12.00 – 20.00
Sunday 02 April 2023: 12.00 – 20.00
Grand Palais Éphémère
Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
Metro: line 8, École Militaire station
RER: line C, Champ-de-Mars - Tour Eiffel station
Bus : lignes 28, 80, 82 86 et 92, École Militaire station
Vélib station (bike-sharing service): No. 7 111 - École Militaire - Place Joffre
Taxis Art Paris x Chabé
Reservation via our website, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +33 (0)1 41 20 95 10
Parking Indigo Joffre École Militaire
Due to the Vigipirate plan (increase security measures) level "reinforced security - attack risk", access to the Grand Palais Éphémère is forbidden to all suitcases, all travel bags and backpacks larger than A3 size (no derogation allowed). The Grand Palais Éphémère security service may be required to take, without notice, any measure it deems useful.