Welcome to Art Paris 2022
Art Paris 2022 is returning to its usual spring dates and will run from 7 to 10 April 2022. The 24th edition will bring together 130 galleries from around twenty different countries at the Grand Palais Éphémère on the Champ-de-Mars, Paris.
A new programme of private visits and special events will be available on line. It will take place from Tuesday 5 to Sunday 10 April.
You will be able to book as of March 12, using the login and password that you will receive in the meantime with your VIP badge.
For any further information or connection issue, do not hesitate to contact by email preferably :
Béatrice Guesnet-Micheli - VIP Relations Manager
+33 (0)1 56 26 52 11
VIP PROGRAMME 2022
Your VIP pass entitles you along with a guest of your choice to the following benefits:
• Trade only preview, Wednesday 6 April from 11 am to 8 pm. VIP or Prestige cardholders only.
• Trade only early opening, Thursday 7 to Sunday 10 April from 10 am to 12 pm and free access during Public opening hours.
• One free guided tour of the fair by L’Observatoire de l’art contemporain (in french, duration 45 minutes, limited number, mandatory registration)
• Free access to institutions that have specifically given this advantage and indicated as such in the VIP programme.
• Access to the events of the VIP programme (limited number, mandatory registration).
VIP opening hours
Wednesday 6 April : 11 am – 9 pm (Preview)
Thursday 7 April : 10 am – 8 pm
Friday 8 April : 10 am – 9 pm
Saturday 9 April : 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 10 April : 10 am – 8 pm
Grand Palais Éphémère
Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
Metro: line 8, École Militaire station
RER: line C, Champ-de-Mars - Tour Eiffel station
Bus : lignes 28, 80, 82 86 et 92, École Militaire station
Vélib station (bike-sharing service): No. 7 111 - Ecole Militaire - Place Joffre
Taxis Art Paris x Chabé
Reservation via our website, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +33 (0)1 41 20 95 10
Parking Indigo Joffre Ecole Militaire
Due to the Vigipirate plan (increase security measures) level "reinforced security - attack risk", access to the Grand Palais Éphémère is forbidden to all suitcases, all travel bags and backpacks larger than A3 size (no derogation allowed). The Grand Palais Éphémère security service may be required to take, without notice, any measure it deems useful.